Flachau (920m) is part of the Salzburger-Sportwelt ski area, itself part of the larger Amadé ski area, the biggest in Austria. In the summer these mountains at as the perfect base for hiking and multi-activity adventures!
Surrounded by beautiful scenery your summer holiday in Flachau will be a real adventure. Cool rafting tours, canyoning, climbing in the high-ropes garden or jump into the Zorb ball - one thing is certain - in Flachau - there's always a lot happening!
Set your heart racing with an adventure holiday in Austria!
Hotel Tauernof has the perfect location for a multi-activity adventure holiday, with the surrounding mountains and nearby Lake Zell providing an array of activities! Whether it be caving, canyoning, rafting, biking and/or hiking, there is something for everyone! From €614EURper person
- Guided biking or hiking tours to explore the surrounding area
- Extreme sports including rafting, canyoning and caving, high rope climbing, zorbing, stand up paddel boarding
- Relax at the Hotel Tauernof or visit the Amadé Therme spa in Flachau, great for children and adults
- Accommodation at 4* Hotel Tauernhof
- All Inclusive basis
- 3x guided bike or hiking tours
- 3x extreme sport (caving, canyoning or rafting, high robe climbing, zorbing and stand up paddle boarding)
- Fit-box modern gym
- Cinema for kids
- Access to sauna and swimming pool - aqua gym classes
- Access to funpark
- Beach-volleyball court, climbing wall, tennis court
- Free entry to Flachauer Lake
- Stay more than 2 nights and get free Flachau Summer Card for access to more activities!
- Meals & beverages - unless otherwise specified above
- Airport transfers
- Local taxes where applicable
- Everything not specified above
Just 400m from the nearest ski lift, this comfortable, welcoming 4* hotel in the centre of Flachau offers all you need for a great ski break. There is a ski bus stop in front of the hotel.
The recently renovated rooms are comfortable and well furnished with private bathroom with shower, balcony, hairdryer, satellite TV, safe, minibar and free WiFi access.
The All inclusive service includes:
Rich Breakfast buffet: 8.00am to 10.00am
Lunch buffet: 1.00pm to 3.00pm - salad bar, warm snacks and cake corner.
Evening Meal: 6.30pm to 8.00pm - 4 course meal
Juice Bar - open all day with a choice of iced tea, mineral water and isotonic drinks.
There is also an a la carte steakhouse and a comfortable bar area.
The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool which is open from 8.00am to 8.00pm, while the sauna, steam room, kneipp and rainforest shower are open in the afternoons from 3.00-7.30pm. There is also a gym and massages are available on request, to be paid separately.
The hotel regularly organizes après ski activities like floodlit tobogganing, snow tubing, snowshoeing, curling, sleigh rides and much more. Four activities are included in the package.
The in house ski/snowboard school and ski hire shop mean that organizing any extras can be done from the comfort of your hotel and put on your room bill.
Nearest Airport: Salzburg – 65km / 50 minutes
Other airports: Linz, Munich
Take the A10 motorway - direction south towards Villach. Take exit 66 – Flachau and head towards the town centre. Parking available at the hotel.
By Public Transport
It is possible to take a train from Salzburg to Radstadt (1 hour 20 mins) then a bus or taxi from there to Flachau (12 km). Some trains are direct, some involve changing at Bischofshofen.
By Private Transfer
Taxi available outside airport. Private transfer available on request after main booking.
You may also be interested in...
All ages / Not applicable
4* Ski and Wellness Holiday in the Amade Ski...
A wonderful short ski break less than an hour from Salzburg airport, including ski pass and aromatic massage. From €348pp