A group of islands off the northwest coast of Africa, Portugal’s Madeira is a popular choice for tourists worldwide. Whether this is because of the year-round summer temperatures or the beautiful landscapes the island has to offer is hard to distinguish, but the two complement each other perfectly to make for an ideal holiday destination.
Temperatures stay between 14 and 25°C year round and so it’s likely you’ll want to explore the outdoor beauty of the island. There is plenty to see with the peaks of Pico de Arieiro accessible for those looking to hike above the clouds, or for those seeking a more tranquil visit, why not admire the Monte Palace tropical gardens.
Many of the sights can be reached by public buses, or Linha Eco mini-buses which have no designated stops and cost only €1.25 for a single journey.
Romance Package at 5* Hotel and Spa Resort in Madeira
Celebrate life surrounded by the fresh sea breeze and sunset views that enchant Vidamar Resorts Madeira with its beauty and closeness. From the private balcony of the luxury rooms, decorated by candles and rose petals, you will find the horizon This is the ultimate romantic spa holiday! Extra nights are available on request!
- Enjoy a romantic spa holiday in Madeira with a stunning view over the ocean from your balcony, and a welcoming of candles, rose petals and sparkling wine in your room upon arrival.
- Let yourself relax at SEA spa with thalassotherapy pools, a hydrotherapy session, and a fitness room.
- Explore the beautiful island of Madeira with a half day tour by foot, boat or tuk tuk (rickshaw)
- 3 nights' accommodation in a superior double room with Sea View in the 5* Vidamir Resort Hotel
- Half board basis with dine around concept so you can have dinner at one of the on site restaurants (excludes drinks)
- Welcome service: candles, rose petals, house sparkling wine and fruit upon arrival
- A voucher on arrival which entitles you to a Half day activity (either a partial massage, boat trip, city tour on tuk tuk OR jeep safari)
- 25mins hydrotherapy session for two
- Access to VIDA Health Club and its sports activities
- Access to Thalassotherapy centre with free use of the vital pool, jacuzzi, contrast shower, sauna, steam bath, Zen Lounge and relaxation area
- Free use of squash courts, billiards and table tennis
- Transfers between airport and hotel
- Meals & beverages – unless otherwise specified above
- Local taxes where applicable
- Everything not specified above
Refund Policy Please note that the refund policy for this package deviates from our standard terms and conditions; once this package is booked and paid for it is 100% non-refundable. This offer is not combinable with any other offers. Services included in the package and not used by the guest, will not be refunded. Maximum occupancy per room is of 2 adults.
To extend your break to 4-14nights, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Vidamar Resorts Madeira
Located on a privileged ocean-front position and set on a cliff top with the most magnificent views over the Atlantic Ocean, the Vidamar Resort is designed in a modern architectural style with natural daylight all day on its public areas.
All rooms and suites are equipped with individually-controlled air conditioning; refrigerator; kettle; cable television with 30 channels; free wi-fi; and 24-hour room service.
The Vidamar Club Spa is spread across 2.200sqm featuring both wet and dry areas encompassing 14 rooms for treatments as well a pool with whirlpool features, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Turkish Bath as well as Contrast, Vichy and Scottish Showers.
There is also a choice of 5 restaurants at the hotel:
Ocean Buffet restaurant- Enjoy taking lunch or dinner in this spacious restaurant full of natural light overlooking the sea. Sabor a Mar (seafood) - Located at sea level overlooking the outdoor swimming pools and the ocean, this restaurant is open all day for light snacks and serves an a la carte lunch menu.
Mamma Mia Restaurant - serves up delicious Italian food serving classic and regional Italian dishes along the old favourites like pizzas and pasta.
Koi Sushi - Cool and contemporary design with a choice of seating at the Sushi bar.
Casa des Espetadas - Located 100 meters from the hotel the Casa das Espetadas specializes in traditional Wood Fire cooking with Madeira Folklore and Fado entertainment. The food is certainly worth travelling for, and many people do. The attraction is a combination of a local meeting point, the Islands favorite Poncha and a menu that keeps on giving. T
Starfish Creche (0-3 years old - surcharge)
Dophins (3 - 6 years old)
Sharks (6 - 11 years old)
Nearest Airport: Madeira Airport (approx. 25mins)
Follow VR1 for 13miles before taking the exit for Funchal Centro/Porto. Take a right towards Pilar/L. do Cavalo/Barreiros. Continue to Levada dos Ilhéus and then the 3rd exit after the roundabout to R. Dr. Pita. On your right will be Estrada Monumental, where the hotel can be found.
By Public Transport
Take the Aerobus from outside the terminal. This will leave you off in front of the hotel. The Aerobus leaves every hour and transit time is around 25mins.
By Private Transfer
Taxi available outside airport. Private transfer available on request after main booking.
You may also be interested in...
All ages / Not applicable
Luxury Mountain Hotel and Alpine Spa Break in...
A truly relaxing, reinvigorating mini spa break in the beautiful Alpine setting of Bormio with access to two spas & 50min facial treatment