Just 50 km from Barcelona and very close to the Montnegre nature park, Calella is now a prime tourist destination with three magnificent beaches that deserve their blue flag, and the Q for tourist quality award for the Garbí beach making it the ideal destination for your next active holiday.
This city puts an emphasis on leisure, entertainment, health and safety by ensuring those who visit a memorable vacation! There is a wide range of activities for all ages, beach volleyball and soccer, kayaking, hiking and guided to the lighthouse of Calella, aerobics and even salsa dance! On our singles holiday you'll sample the local culture as well as a bike excursion, while you can use your free time on the beach by the hotel.
Calella is a vibrant city filled with cultural events and intensity! If you like music, do not miss the live jazz, rock, pop, flamenco, and classical music concerts every Friday from June to September at the most emblematic areas of the city.
Singles holiday on the beach in 3* Hotel Kaktus Playa in Calella, Spain
This singles holiday is a perfect combination between beach and city break with accommodation in a hotel 200m from the sea and city centre! This package offer an immersive experience in a vibrant atmosphere, fully inclusive of daily activities and evening meals - perfect for days under the sun with like-minded singles!
- Enjoy a week long singles holiday with activities to meet like-minded individuals!
- With the beach within walking distance and the cosmopolitan Barcelona just an hour train ride away, this offers the ideal active break for those wanting to mix city culture and chilling out!
- Experience the local delicacies of Iberian Ham and tapas
- 7 nights in 3* Superior All Events Hotels in twin room for single occupancy
- Half-Board basis: 5 dinners in the hotel, 1 dinner in cookery experience and 1 farewell dinner
- Welcome ice-breaker with glass of wine
- Walk to Calella's lighthouse
- Iberian Ham tasting in a delicatessen shop including some Cava or wine or cheese tasting for vegetarians
- Dinner with foodie - traditional paella with appetizer, rice, dessert, sangria & soft drinks
- Guided walk in Montnegre Nature Park including lunch in mountain restaurant
- Half day excursion to coastal village with Catalan art museum visit and tapas
- Bike tour beside the sea
- Farewell dinner with drinks
- English-speaking local guide
- Airport transfers
- Meals and drinks not described in the programme
- City Tax of 50c per day (to be paid directly at the hotel at check-in)
3* Hotel Kaktus Playa
The 3* Hotel Kaktus Playa is a minute's walk from the beach and an 8-minute walk from Calella railway station and 7 km from Aventura Park Santa Sussana.
The contemporary rooms provide flat-screen TVs, desks and balconies. Upgraded rooms add terraces with panoramic sea views, bathrooms with whirlpool tubs, and tea and coffeemakers. Wi-Fi is available (fee). You'll stay in a twin room for single use on this singles holiday so you'll have plenty of space to relax after an active day.
Other amenities include a poolside bar, an outdoor pool with a kids area, and a hot tub. There's also a solarium, a fitness centre and a full spa.
Nearest Airport: Girona Airport (approx. 30mins)
Other airports: Aeropuerto de Barcelona-El Prat (50mins)
Take the A-2, N-II, and C-32 to Carrer Francesc Macia in Calella. From here, follow on to Carrer del Turisme. After 120m, turn left onto Carrer Gaudi where the hotel will be on the left-hand side.
By Public Transport
2hrs - Get the 601 bus from Girona Airport heading towards Estació d'Autobusos de Blanes where you'll alight at the final stop after around 1 hour. Change here for the 614 bus towards Aeroport del Prat - Terminal T1 where you'll exit at St. Jaume - Av. Vallderoure. From here, the hotel is less than 300m away.
By Private Transfer
Taxi available outside airport. Private transfer available on request after main booking.
You may also be interested in...
Multiactivity Holiday on Lake Garda with...
Enjoy an action packed break on the shores of Lake Garda, including canyoning, paddleboarding, cycling and more!
Guided Walking Holiday in the Italian Alps
Discover the majestic Italian Dolomites on this invigorating Alpine walking holiday. One child under 12 stays for FREE!
Dolomites Watersports Short Break Including...
Experience the thrill of canoeing and white water rafting against the stunning backdrop of the Italian Dolomites!