St Agatha Bad Goisern
This charming 3 * hotel is located in the heart of the world heritage region "Inneres Salzkammergut", easily accessible by car in the small town of St. Agatha approximately 3km from the centre of Bad Goisern. An optimally groomed cross-country ski run passes the hotel. The ski bus stop is located vis a vis (January/March: Approx 1km) Free ski bus to the Freesports arena Krippenstein and Gosau.
Winter Activity Holiday in Austria
500m above sea level Bad Goisern is part of a World Heritage Area, snow capped mountains and breathtaking landscapes make it the perfect spot for winter activity holiday. Due to its popularity, this break is on request so contact us for availability
- Experience snow shoe yeti trekking on the Krippenstein mountain - up and down all three stages using a yeti snow show ticket
- Witness the beauty of the Inneres Salzkammergut in winter
- Enjoy a brine bath Salzkammergut in Bad Ischl
- 4 Nights in the 3* Landhotel Agathawirt in St. Agatha
- 1 Salzkammergut Buffet or Upper Austrian Delicacy Menu per person
- Use of hotel wellness area including sauna, steam room, and infrared cabin
- 1 Yeti snow-shoe ticket - up and down at all 3 stages with the cable car at Krippenstein mountain
- Snow shoe hire
- 4 hours entrance to the brine bath at Salzkammergut in Bad Ischl
- Ski bus to Gosau and Obertraun and thermal spa bus to Bad Ischl
- Salzkammergut winter card - discounts for many winter offer in the Salzkammergut
- Airport transfers
- Local taxes - payable on site €2 per person per night
- Anything not specified above
It is possible to extend this break to a 7 night stay, please contact customer service.
St Agatha Bad Goisern
The hotel is decorated in the traditional Austrian style and offers a total of 58 beds, a la carte restaurant with 2 parlours, free internet station, conservatory, bar, table tennis, ski storage, and parking.
For relaxation, the hotel offers a sauna, steam bath and infrared cabin.
All 29 rooms are equipped with a bath or shower/WC, radio.telephone, satellite tv, minibar, hairdryer and safe.
Nearest Airport Salzburg (65 km), Linz (110 km)
1. Motorway from Vienna – Linz and Passau-Wels, exit: Regau, Traunsee, Bad Ischl
2. Motorway from Munich – Salzburg , exit: Thalgau, Hof – Fuschlsee – Wolfgangsee – Bad Ischl
3. Motorway from Graz towards Liezen – Bad Aussee
Train: From Hamburg: On the “Prinz Eugen” and “Donaukurier” trains, change in Wels and Attnang-Puchheim
From Vienna: Linz – Attnang-Puchheim – Bad Goisern
From Graz: Bruck/Mur – Stainach-Irdning (change) Bad Goisern
You may also be interested in...
All ages / Not applicable
4* Ski and Wellness Holiday in the Amade Ski...
A wonderful short ski break less than an hour from Salzburg airport, including ski pass and aromatic massage. From €348pp