St Agatha Bad Goisern
This charming 3 * hotel is located in the heart of the world heritage region "Inneres Salzkammergut", easily accessible by car in the small town of St. Agatha approximately 3km from the centre of Bad Goisern. An optimally groomed cross-country ski run passes the hotel. The ski bus stop is located vis a vis (January/March: Approx 1km) Free ski bus to the Freesports arena Krippenstein and Gosau.
Winter Activity Holiday in Austria
500m above sea level Bad Goisern is part of a World Heritage Area, snow capped mountains and breath taking landscapes make it the perfect spot for winter activity holiday. Due to its popularity, this break is on request the cost of the break is 6th Jan - 3rd Feb is €313 per person for 4 nights. From the 4th Feb-24th
- Experience snow shoe yeti trekking on the Krippenstein mountain - up and down all three stages using you yeti snow show ticket
- Witness the beauty of the Inneres Salzkammergut in winter
- Enjoy a brine bath Salzkammergut in Bad Ischl
- 4 Nights in the 3* Landhotel Agathawirt in St. Agatha
- 1 Salzkammergut Buffet or Upper Austrian Delicacy Menu per person
- Use of hotel wellness area including sauna, steam room, and infrared cabin
- 1 Yeti snow-shoe ticket - up and down at all 3 stages with the cable car at Krppenstein mountain
- Snow shoe hire
- 4 hours entrance to the brine bath at Salzkammergut in Bad Ischl
- Ski bus to Gosau and Obertraun and thermal spa bus to Bad Ischl
- Salzkammergut winter card - discounts for many winter offer in the Salzkammergut
- Local taxes - payable on site €2 per person per night
- Travel insurance
- Anything not specified above
It is possible to have this break for a 7 night stay, please contact customer service.
St Agatha Bad Goisern
The hotel is decorated in the traditional Austrian style and offers a total of 58 beds, a la carte restaurant with 2 parlours, free internet station, conservatory, bar, table tennis, ski storage, and parking.
For relaxation, the hotel offers a sauna, steam bath and infrared cabin.
All 29 rooms are equipped with a bath or shower/WC, radio.telephone, satellite tv, minibar, hairdryer and safe.
Salzburg (65 km), Linz (110 km)
1. Motorway from Vienna – Linz and Passau-Wels, exit: Regau, Traunsee, Bad Ischl
2. Motorway from Munich – Salzburg , exit: Thalgau, Hof – Fuschlsee – Wolfgangsee – Bad Ischl
3. Motorway from Graz towards Liezen – Bad Aussee
Train: From Hamburg: On the “Prinz Eugen” and “Donaukurier” trains, change in Wels and Attnang-Puchheim
From Vienna: Linz – Attnang-Puchheim – Bad Goisern
From Graz: Bruck/Mur – Stainach-Irdning (change) Bad Goisern
You may also be interested in...
Dolomites Watersports Short Break Including...
Experience the thrill of canoeing and white water rafting against the stunning backdrop of the Italian Dolomites!
- All ages / Not applicable
Luxury glamping experience on Lake Bled
A unique, reinvigorating short break in beautiful natural surroundings, just half an hour from Ljubljana airport!
All ages / Not applicable
Amazing treehouse adventure on Lake Bled,...
A fun break with a difference for the whole family, just half an hour from Ljubljana airport!