ActivityBreaks.com - Currency and Exchange Rate Info
The default currency of the ActivityBreaks.com website is Euro, all booking transactions will be processed in Euro.
Exchange rates are updated daily from open exchange rates.
You can view prices on the website in different currencies:
The website will display the cost of each holiday in the currency of your choice which can be selected by clicking on the currency symbol in the middle of the navy strip which appears at the top of every page on the website.
Click on the currency of your choice and the page will refresh to display the price of the break in your chosen currency.
The values are for reference only, as a customer you will check out in EUR, the default currency for this website
How can I pay for my activity or package?
The following methods of payment are accepted on the Activity Breaks website:
Visa, Visa Debit Card, Mastercard, Switch Maestro & Solo.
A one-off credit card fee is charged if you use a Mastercard or Visa Credit Card, the fee is charged at 2.5% of the total cost of your booking.
How do I make a booking?
- Once you have found the activity you would like to book, select your arrival date from the calendar display on the right-hand side of your screen, all available arrival dates will be displayed in green.
- Select the number of people in your party
- Underneath where you have selected the number of people in your party, you will now see the screen has updated and in 'Tour Details' you will be able to check and review the selection you have made.
- If you are happy the 'Tour Details' and price displayed are correct, then please click on the 'BOOK NOW' button where you will be directed to the 'CHECKOUT' page.
- On the right-hand side of the checkout page, check the details of what you are about to book are correct in the 'Tour Summary' N.B the 'Tour Summary will display the total cost of the break in the currency you chose to view the website in.
- If your selection is not suitable or is appearing incorrectly then click on the 'Edit Tour' button which will allow you to amend your selection, or you can start again by clicking on the 'Remove Tour' button.
- If you need any assistance at this stage you can always contact Customer Service by emailing telephoning +44 28910 404080
- If you are now happy everything is correct please complete your personal and payment details on the forms on the left-hand side. Under the 'Confirm Order' Heading, you will see that the total cost of the break appears in the Euro, as this is the default currency of the website and the currency the booking transaction will be processed in. Please ensure you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions before proceeding. If you do not wish to receive any special or promotional offers or emails from us then be sure to remove the tick from this box.
- Once you are happy that all details and prices are correct please click on the 'FINISH PURCHASE' GREEN BUTTON, which will charge your card and process the booking.
If you are interested in booking a particular package but the date you want is not showing as available, please click on the 'Make an Enquiry' button and get in touch to see if we can request the dates you need.
How will I receive my booking confirmation?
Once you have made your booking with Activity Breaks, you will receive a booking confirmation by e-mail. This will be sent to the e-mail address you provide us with. If you do not receive your confirmation within 3 hours of booking please call +44 28 91404080.
Can I amend my booking?
If you need to change any aspect of your activity break you will need to contact the customer service team directly. Tele: +44 2891 404080. Email: email@example.com
All requests will be dealt with to the best of our ability and are entirely subject to availability.
Activity Breaks reserves the right not to make changes 7 days or less prior to travel.
Please note that this process may take up to three working days.
If an amendment is possible there is a standard £25/€35 administration fee to generate new booking vouchers as well as any additional costs that the hotel/travel partner charge for the change.
How long beforehand should I book?
We would advise that you book at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. However, if the holiday is available for the duration and arrival date you require, we would advise that you make the booking no later than 3 days before the date of departure so we can ensure you receive all the vouchers you require in good time for your holiday.
Can I make a booking offline?
You can make a booking over the telephone by contacting our customer service team on
+44 28 91404080 or if you are calling from the republic of Ireland please dial 048 91404080
Our telephone lines are open 9 am - 5 pm UK time From Monday through to Friday.
Can the customer service team help me with a query about a break?
We are happy to assist you with an enquiry regarding any break or trip on our website.
We welcome enquiries for types of breaks not currently on offer on Activitybreaks.com - chances are some of our many partners can offer them. Tell us what you need and we will do our best to arrange it for you. Just get in touch!
What do I need to present on arrival at the holiday I have booked?
In most cases, the booking confirmation you receive by e-mail from ActivityBreaks.com will suffice as your confirmation (i.e. your ticket will be redeemable for the activity or package upon arrival). Please make sure you take this booking confirmation with you on your travels.
There are some cases where you will also be emailed a separate confirmation voucher from our travel partner, for example, concert bookings, rugby packages and Andrea Bocelli packages. For these events, your event tickets will be awaiting your arrival at the hotel so you can collect your event tickets when you check into the hotel.
If you are in any way unsure about the arrangements for your particular booking, then contact us before your departure.
Are flights included in my booking?
No - Flights are not included in any packages sold on the ActivityBreaks.com website.
To find the best value flights to match with your chosen holiday we recommend using the link to the flight matching tool we have within the website.
Do I need insurance for any of the breaks offered?
Activity Breaks strongly recommends that all persons who partake in activity breaks take out appropriate insurance.
What if I were to get hurt during an activity break?
For information with regard to liability in different instances, please see the Terms and Conditions.
What if I have been unhappy with my trip?
Activity Breaks hopes that all customers enjoy their holiday.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with any aspect of your arrangements, you must notify the relevant supplier/travel partner as soon as possible. The reason that we and/or the supplier require you to do this is to give us and/or the supplier an opportunity to resolve any problems before they spoil your holiday.
If you are ill whilst on holiday, you must consult a local doctor and also consult your GP on return to the UK. Should you then wish to make a claim against us or the supplier as a result of that illness, you must provide us or the supplier with details of both the local doctor whom you saw and your own GP, together with written authority for us to obtain a medical report from both those doctors.
If you think that you are entitled to compensation from us in relation to a Package, please write to us at:
ActivityBreaks Customer Service,
57a Prospect Road
Please ensure that you outline the nature of the complaint within 90 days of your return from holiday. Failure to follow this procedure may reduce or extinguish any rights you may have to make a claim against either us or any relevant supplier.
If you are already on holiday with ActivityBreaks.com and wish to lodge a complaint please call +44 2891 404080, our normal office opening hours are 9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday.
If you are already travelling on your break and need to contact us urgently outside of our normal opening hours, please call the normal office number and you will be provided with a mobile number for a member of staff on call for emergencies.